15 April 2014

Important News Update

Hey! As you can see from the title, I have really important news in regards to my participation in the A-Z Challenge.

Although I feel satisfied with the theme that I have chosen this year, there has been a lot of stuff going on in my college life, with studying and all that. Unfortunately, that means that I have a lot less time for blogging. Because the A-Z Challenge requires daily effort on the author's part, this means that I have less time to study. Midterms are coming up next week, and this means I have to focus my energies on studying.

Because of studying, I have not been able to get back to anyone who has been kind enough to stop by on my blog and leave a comment. Sorry.

Also, the A-Z Challenge has also distracted from the original reason why I have started my blog in the first place. I started this blog because I wanted readers to feel something when they read one of my posts. Blogging everyday about something that is not personal makes me feel as if I am betraying the original purpose of this blog.

Sorry again to all the fellow bloggers who have been keeping up with my posts.

6 comments:

  1. Studying is way more important than the Challenge. I'm glad you're taking a break from it and being kind to yourself. We'll see you after mid-terms. Good luck!!

    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge


    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand Gina. Your personal experience is what makes the blog work so keep doing what you need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with life! Nice to meet and connect through Atozchallenge http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Modern World" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-sunday-drive_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your midterms are going well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A to Z is a wonderful thing, but it sure does keep bloggers busy. I've considered participating but know it'd be hard to keep up. I admire all the A to Z gang for their hard work!

    ReplyDelete