21 November 2013

Update


Hey everyone!

I know that I have not updated in quite some time, so I would like to tell you all how I've been in the period that I've been away from the blogosphere.

- I moved into college! This has been an exciting change from the life that I'm used to. I can finally make decisions for myself as to how I would like to spend my time. There is a post illustrating my college life so far in detail. It's quite exciting and boring at the same time.

- Still single. Not much change there.

- I've been spending much more time on Tumblr, which may not be a good thing. My follower count passed 1,000 a couple of days ago, which is really exciting.

- I've been watching my weight a lot more recently. One thing that I don't want is freshman 15.

- One thing that I plan on getting back on is my creative writing. For the past couple of months I've slacked on my aspirations on being a writer, which is unacceptable. For the next couple of days I am putting myself through writing bootcamp where I get back into the game.

For the moment, that's all that I have to say on my life and everything that's been going on. Thank you all who have decided to stick around.

23 comments:

  1. I looooved living in the dorms in college! You'll have a great time! I don't really 'get' Tumblr and have resisted joining. The last thing I need is one more website to check! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything, especially the weight control, the college, and the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you again. I'm having a giveaway at my blog. You might like to enter. I think you'd enjoy the prizes.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina,

    Good to see you again! I know I didn't know you too well, but yes, I do remember you and wondered what happened. College! Woo! Don't worry...like everything else, you'll find a balance, eat well but moderate portions, study hard but make time for fun, and get plenty of rest. These are the best years of your life!

    M.L. Swift, Writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a lot going then. College of all things will definitely keep you busy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I surpassed my freshman 15 with ease. The University I went to had an unofficial motto...Ring by spring, or your money back. I say unofficial because I never received that money I was owed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you Gina. Congrats on the college days and Tumbler followers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. No I'm not! I just got back here from a long break.

      Delete
  9. Congrats on being a college girl! I think you're really going to enjoy the freedom. I put on the freshman 15, and then 15 more, and never lost them. College is just more about lying around and studying than exercising. Don't follow my bad example -- do a lot of walking. Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the college and welcome back! I too have been away from blogging for much of this year, but because of working. Losing some weight is a goal that I have also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. College is the best time ever. Sounds like you've got in under control. Glad you haven't put the writing aside.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Back!!
    Back With A Bang!!!
    Thanks for visiting my page
    Keep writing
    Keep inform
    Best
    Philip Ariel
    A P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well you totally sound utterly positive and fired up ready to go! Yay for you! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your move! That's so exciting and I wish you every success in college!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back, and good luck with college and the creative writing! That includes blogging too, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Big changes. Congrats and the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had the same writing-slack thing when I was a freshman. You got this :)

    Sarah Allen
    (From Sarah, with Joy)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you're having fun with college! I hope you're enjoying your classes and the new people you're meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on college!! I loved it - I hope you do, too :) Being single might just change while you're there...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooooo exciting, Gina! I wish I could go back and re-experience college years. Embrace it and love it--it goes by too quickly. And enjoy the writing. I wish I had been a writer back then!

    ReplyDelete