21 November 2013
I know that I have not updated in quite some time, so I would like to tell you all how I've been in the period that I've been away from the blogosphere.
- I moved into college! This has been an exciting change from the life that I'm used to. I can finally make decisions for myself as to how I would like to spend my time. There is a post illustrating my college life so far in detail. It's quite exciting and boring at the same time.
- Still single. Not much change there.
- I've been spending much more time on Tumblr, which may not be a good thing. My follower count passed 1,000 a couple of days ago, which is really exciting.
- I've been watching my weight a lot more recently. One thing that I don't want is freshman 15.
- One thing that I plan on getting back on is my creative writing. For the past couple of months I've slacked on my aspirations on being a writer, which is unacceptable. For the next couple of days I am putting myself through writing bootcamp where I get back into the game.
For the moment, that's all that I have to say on my life and everything that's been going on. Thank you all who have decided to stick around.